Sketch House Games
Based in Seattle, Washington, USA
Monster Jaunt is a throwback minigame party that won't hurt hands or friendships, with real minigame variety, lightweight strategy, and no dice. Monster Jaunt recreates the feel of the minigame party of years past without simply duplicating it.
Monster Jaunt was conceived while exploring game genres that would require more modular programming than deep design, demanding better software design than some games might require. Monster Jaunt began life as a simpler minigame party but with two simultaneous games for its duration, inspired by multi-game Twitch streams, but after additional experimentation with RPG elements, iteration led to its current version.
- Fourteen truly diverse minigames, from competitive inventory management to high-speed penguin races, for fans of action and puzzles alike.
- Euro-inspired board game which challenges players to strategically plan vacation routes for monster tourists.
- N64-era aesthetic - Colorful polygons, geometric textures, memorable MIDI music.
- Up to 4-player multiplayer.
- Friendly controls - Two-button + joystick with remapping, and no mashing.
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Sketch House Games
Sketch House Games is Nate Buck's one-man game studio.
More information on Sketch House Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Monster Jaunt Credits